Reporting to the Office Manager, this role will be responsible for supporting Stadium’s export, import and operation teams in all aspects of administrative duties. This will enable Stadium Export Services to maintain a high level of customer service in order to sustain the overall performance, development and growth of business.
Duties will include
- To support the department in ensuring all aspects of export, import and operation administration is completed efficiently and in accordance with practices.
- To input data and accurately maintain the freight fax system.
- To book both UK and European couriers road haulage, including negotiating rates where applicable.
- To accurately maintain proof of delivery and shipment files.
- To accurately collate customer documentation in line with specified requirements.
- To complete general administrative duties including updating spreadsheets, setting up electronic folders, and accurately maintaining business systems.
- To be the first point of contact; answering and directing department telephone calls and assisting with visitors.
- To support with the processing of job cards.
- To communicate professionally and effectively with both internal and external customers.
- To assist with the requirements of other department members and to support the business through other appropriate duties, as may be required.
The successful candidate should have excellent attention to detail, strong organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure and within time constraints. To succeed the applicant should have experience of working in a similar role preferably within a manufacturing environment. Knowledge of freight forwarding would be desirable.