This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to develop their career working with two fast paced, emerging product brands.
Working with the traditional marketing mix and digital channels, the role provides an opportunity to develop and create strategic, integrated marketing campaigns for both businesses in order to maintain and increase awareness within the UK and abroad.
Duties will include
- To develop and manage brand guidelines and standards across internal and external communications
- To create and execute marketing strategy to support wider business activity, both in the UK and abroad, including budget management
- To use design packages including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator for the production of high quality marketing material
- To complete market sector research as and when required
- To work proactively in order to gather potential PR stories, write press releases and send to the media
- To develop and maintain UK and German company websites including one e-commerce website
- To develop and implement social media strategies and campaigns
- To develop and maintain effective organic search engine optimisation
- To work alongside a digital agency to manage paid PPC campaigns
- To work with suppliers in the design, print, photography, digital and translation sectors
- To carry out event management including trade show exhibitions
- To write and manage the printing of marketing literature
- To implement internal communication strategies
- To design and distribute e-marketing campaigns
- To support and develop marketing campaigns
- To develop content for marketing channels, both in the UK and abroad
- To develop good working relationships with all levels of employee
- To work in a safe manner; driving positive behaviour and leading by example with regard to the company’s health, safety and environmental policies
- To carry out any other duties not listed above as may reasonably be expected
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience, as well as a degree level qualification in marketing or in a similar discipline. It would be advantageous if the successful candidate holds a CIM qualification.
They will also have experience of working within an industrial sector and/or B2B marketing. The successful candidate will have relevant experience in in writing copy and press releases, designing adverts and graphics, maintaining company websites and have experience in digital elements such as e-marketing, Google PPC and social media.
This role requires excellent writing skills and a high level of attention to detail. We are looking for a candidate who is able to demonstrate a good working knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop and Microsoft Office. In addition, the candidate will also be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of Google Adwords and Google Analytics.
We are ideally looking for a candidate who is able to work independently with direction from the CEO, has great organisation skills and is creative in their design skills. This requires a proactive and enthusiastic attitude, with the confidence and adaptability to work with and support the sales department.
Working hours are 38.45 per week.
What we offer:
- Employee assistance programme including WeCare wellbeing app
- Cycle to work scheme
- Car salary sacrifice scheme
- BE Rewards discounts and cashback
- Pension scheme
- Training and development
- Free on-site parking
24 September 2021
This vacancy falls under our ‘refer a friend’ scheme. If you have been notified of this vacancy by a current employee of British Engines, please choose the option ‘refer a friend’ when stating where you heard about the vacancy.
If you do not have an email address, please forward a CV to HR Department, British Engines, Q6 Quorum Business Park, Benton Lane, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE12 8BT.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
If you have not been contacted within four weeks then your application has been unsuccessful this time.