The British Engines marketing department is seeking an experienced, highly motivated and professional Marketing Coordinator to join our team. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to take charge of their own projects and have an active role in planning a wider marketing strategy.
Working with the traditional marketing mix and digital channels, the role provides an opportunity to develop and create strategic, integrated marketing campaigns for a number of businesses across the British Engines Group in order to maintain and increase awareness across various markets.
The ideal candidate will be confident in writing copy and press releases, designing adverts and graphics, organising company events/exhibitions, maintaining company websites and have experience in digital elements such as Google PPC and social media.
We are looking for a candidate who is able to work independently with direction from the Group Marketing Manager, has great organisation skills and is creative in their design skills. This requires a proactive and enthusiastic attitude, with the confidence and adaptability to work with and support the sales department.
Duties will include
- To develop and maintain brand guidelines and standards.
- To use Adobe design packages for the production of high quality marketing material.
- To gather potential PR stories, write press releases and send to the media.
- To develop content and maintain company websites using WordPress.
- To aid in the development and implementation of social media strategies and campaigns.
- To develop and maintain effective paid and organic search engine optimisation.
- To work with suppliers in the design, print, photography, digital and translation sectors.
- To be able to manage internal events and trade show exhibitions.
- To write and manage the printing of marketing literature.
- To implement internal communication strategies.
- To support and develop marketing campaigns.
- To conduct market sector research as and when required.
- To ensure that you work in a safe manner and comply with the company’s Health, Safety and Environmental Policy.
- To carry out any other duties not listed above as may reasonably be expected.
The successful candidate must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience, as well as a degree level qualification in marketing or in a similar discipline.
The successful candidate will also have experience of working within an industrial sector and/or B2B marketing. The successful candidate will have relevant experience in media relations and event management and have experience in digital channels including PPC, SEO, and social media.
This role requires excellent writing skills and a high level of attention to detail. We are looking for a candidate who is able to demonstrate a good working knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop and Microsoft Office. In addition, the candidate will also be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of Google Adwords and Google Analytics.
It would be advantageous if the successful candidate holds a CIM qualification.
The marketing department at British Engines is a busy, dynamic and fast paced environment. We work for seven businesses across the group with many projects at any one time so good time management skills are essential. The candidate must be a true team player, and can work confidently on their own whilst portraying their own initiative, but can also contribute to our creative processes as a team.
A full UK driving licence is essential and you must have your own vehicle.
The hours of work are 35 per week.
If you do not have an email address please forward a CV to the HR Department at Department at Q6 Quorum Business Park, Benton Lane, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE12 8BT.
Closing date: 25th January 2021
We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; if you have not been contacted within four weeks then your application has been unsuccessful this time. Thank you.