The successful candidate will report directly to the Operations Support Team Leader and will have the primary function to undertake operational support and labouring duties in line with production requirements.
Duties will include
- General labouring duties within the stores and operations facility.
- Material handling as required to load, unload and manoeuvre materials and finished components using a fork lift truck.
- To distribute materials throughout the machine shops as per production requirements.
- To collect deliveries from local suppliers.
- To check, verify and book in deliveries upon arrival.
- To deal with any enquiries regarding deliveries or materials orders.
To succeed in this role applicants should have previous experience of working in a similar role. Applicants must have valid forklift truck and driving licences. The successful applicant will also have a flexible approach to work activities including working all shift patterns as required to meet production needs. They will demonstrate a positive and motivated approach to work combined with an ability to work under pressure, along with the ability to organise priorities and meet deadlines.