The Product Support Co-ordinator will work with our Product Manager to ensure close links with the technical, sales and marketing communication teams, so that the sales teams across the world are provided with the tools needed for their job; and our customers have access to clear, professional and well-communicated information.
Duties will include
- To be responsible for the production and upkeep of technical data sheets
- To use Adobe InDesign to produce bespoke technical information as required
- To produce and maintain a library of technical installation guides, whilst planning to revise and improve upon these
- To contribute to a suite of technically accurate sales presentations that convey the CMP brand, using common themes and marketing messages
- To coordinate the updating of our packaging materials and ensure continued roll-out across the business, whilst helping to protect the CMP brand
- To support in the development of video installation guides and promotional videos across our range of products
- To manage the use and format of sample cases and sample boards, ensuring that we maximise promotional opportunities
- To assist with the development and implementation of the promotional strategy in order to launch new products to a range of international markets
- To ensure our employees are prepared for new product launch and our distributers are equipped with the right promotional tools
- To work with marketing colleagues to develop an improved understanding of the ‘customer journey’ including the use/application of technical documentation, our main catalogue and our websites
- To support with the production of webinars for customers and end-users, which promote our products through education and learning if required
- To ensure that you work in a safe manner and comply with the company’s Health, Safety and Environmental Policy
- To carry out any other duties not listed above as may reasonably be expected
The successful candidate will have experience in an office environment and ideally from a background in marketing within an engineering organisation. They must possess excellent communication and organisational skills. The successful candidate must have experience in using Microsoft Office and Adobe Cloud suites (InDesign essential, Photoshop and Illustrator preferred) and attention to detail is vital.
It is essential that the successful candidate has commercial awareness and an ability to interact with a wide range of internal and external contacts in a professional and understanding manner.
This position is working 35 hours per week.
This vacancy falls under our ‘refer a friend’ scheme. If you have been notified of this vacancy by a current employee of British Engines please choose the option ‘refer a friend’ when stating where you heard about the vacancy.
If you do not have an email address please forward a CV to the HR Department, British Engines at Q6 Quorum Business Park, Benton Lane, Newcastle upon Tyne NE12 8BT.
Closing date: 26th February 2021
We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; if you have not been contacted within four weeks then your application has been unsuccessful this time.