Reporting to the Quality Manager, the Quality Administrator will provide administrative support for the quality department. The role is to ensure information is captured, stored and distributed in an accurate and efficient way in order to implement and assess the effectiveness of continuous improvement activities across the company.
Duties will include
- To contribute to the continuous improvement of products and processes
- To update analytical tools required by the quality department necessary for effective decision making, work prioritisation and monitoring key performance indicators
- To capture quality data and information within appropriate systems ensuring the data is accurate and complete
- To support quality projects
- To support with the provision and review of incoming and outgoing supplier information to ensure information is accurate and up to date
- To fulfil the calibration needs of the business once developed in the role when appropriate
- To interact with departments across the business as and when
- To ensure that you work in a safe manner and comply with the company’s Health, Safety and Environmental Policy
- To carry out any other duties not listed above as may reasonably be expected
The successful candidate will have the ability to demonstrate good maths and technology skills, preferably with A-levels in maths and science (GCSE’s will also be considered in the absence of A-levels).
They will have an eagerness to learn with a logical approach and want to develop their career within quality. This role requires an individual who is well organised, possesses good communication skills and is self-motivated. In addition, Microsoft Office skills are essential.
The hours of work will be 37 per week.
If you do not have an e mail address please forward a CV to the HR Department at Q6 Quorum Business Park, Benton Lane, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE12 8BT.
Closing date: 11th June 2021
We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; if you have not been contacted within four weeks then your application has been unsuccessful this time. Thank you.