Reporting to the Test Lead, this role will have the primary function to carry out the pressure testing of finished assemblies to meet production and customer requirements.
Duties will include
- To complete pressure testing activities in line with project specific requirements
- To work to required quality standards and procedures
- To work as part of the testing team and interface with the production support department including production control, engineering and maintenance
- To use a range of hand tools and measuring equipment and have a working knowledge of inspection procedures in order to undertake self-inspection
- Operate computer systems for the recording of work activities
- To support the training of apprentices and trainees
- To ensure that you comply with British Engines Health, Safety and Environment Policy
To succeed in this role applicants should have previous experience of working in a similar role and be time served in an engineering discipline. Applicants must have an appreciation of quality improvement techniques and initiatives. They will also have a flexible approach to work activities including working all shift patterns as required to meet production needs.
Applicants will demonstrate a positive, innovative and motivated approach to work, combined with an ability to work under pressure and within time constraints, along with the ability to organise priorities and meet deadlines.