Reporting to the Product Verification Lead, this role will have the primary function to carry out the pressure testing of finished assemblies to meet production and customer requirements.
Duties will include
- To complete pressure testing activities in line with project specific requirements
- To work to required quality standards and procedures
- To work as part of the testing team and interface with the production support department including production control, engineering and maintenance
- To use a range of hand tools and measuring equipment and have a working knowledge of inspection procedures in order to undertake self-inspection
- Operate computer systems for the recording of work activities
- To support the training of apprentices and trainees
- To ensure that you comply with British Engines Health, Safety and Environment Policy
To succeed in this role applicants should have previous experience of working in a similar role and be time served in an engineering discipline. Applicants must have an appreciation of quality improvement techniques and initiatives. They will also have a flexible approach to work activities including working all shift patterns as required to meet production needs.
You will demonstrate a positive, innovative and motivated approach to your work combined with an ability to work under pressure and within time constraints, along with the ability to organise priorities and meet deadlines.
This is an opportunity to join a large, long established, progressive business where you can develop experience in an essential activity supporting our production facility.